In the article Bowflex treadclimber Basics: How to Use a Treadclimber, we saw a video that has the basics of using a Treadclimber properly & safely.
But once you use your Treadclimber a few times, you begin to wonder how you can get the best results out of it – how you can lose weight fast.
Here is a video that helps you get the most out of your Bowflex Treadclimber workouts – remember, these are tips from a Bowflex Treadclimber personal trainer.
What the “Getting the Best Out of Your TreadClimber Workouts” Video Covers
This video builds on the basics we have already learned – it takes you a level higher and teaches you to maximize the results that you can achieve from your Treadclimber exercise routines.
Here are the things covered in the video:
- How to increase the time you can spend on your Treadclimber (yes, it exhausts you, and most users can not reach the 30 minute recommended workout when they start using it)
- How to hit the magic “30 minute” goal
- How to utilize interval training using your Treadclimber to accelerate your weight loss
- Using the “steady state” and “recovery period” to get better workouts and lose weight fast
- How to use exhaustion and rest to increase your metabolism and burn more calories even when you are resting!
- How to burn belly fat in a targeted way
Yes, all this is included in this information packed video of just 2:11 minutes!
Here is the video: